Thousands of people visit Canada every year for tourism, visit family or for business. We offer visitor’s visa application services that can help you and your family secure visas to visit Canada. While some countries are exempted from needing a visa, for short time visits (less than 90 days), nationals of many countries require visas to enter Canada Please note: New entry requirement now in effect Visa-exempt foreign nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA. For more information, please  contact us.